Tuesday, November 6, 2012

PIT Challenge #1

 Each participate was given a packet of assorted materials and embellishments.  Some were a little different but generally the same.  Our instructions are to use at least one element of each "type" of embellishment to make ANYTHING we want.
I decided to make a 'guest' book.  A guest book is a fun way to greet friends and family who may visit you for a few days or even just for dinner.


I cut the clip board in half.  Spray painted it brown and inked the edges to give it an "aged" look.
 Using old graph paper, parchment papter, and other types of scrap paper I had around, I created the pages.  I incorporated the embellishments provided in the packet, stamps, stickers along with other supplies I had from previous projects.

Inside back cover >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Front Cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment